Sunday, May 31, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So, apart from smiling like a lunatic at work when I realised I'd been presented with this gorgeously floralesque award (bearing in mind blog checking is a no-no ;), I would like to pass on the award to:
1) Stompface - She always makes me laugh, we're going to start a tee-wearing business, she controls a strange man called Mr Bird, she has long Rapunzel-esque hair and a fab blog!
2) Fashion Bananas - Love her style!
3) CC of Couture Carrie - hell, this lady is listed under 'fashion function and fabulousness' in the dictionary. No really, go lookie.
4) Pauline of In My Body's House - her writing is haunting and you will not be able to look away. I guarantee it :)
5) Sharon Rose-Style, Thrifting, Fashion and Me - she IS the thrifting queen. You will not be disappointed.
6) Style Porn - Love this blog...always great for daily outfit updates, fashion updates or just updates in general.
7) Bella of Vintage Lollipops - If there was a way to do it (forget about getting caught out!), I would def plunder from her closet. It's my dream closet! Her blog is a no-brainer i.e. must read!
8) Sarah of Macaroni Club - a very recent discovery, this girl's style is off the charts and her blog a must read...what are you waiting for??
9) Anywhere but here - beautiful blog with gorgeous photography and style.
10) Life in Travel - another very recent discovery, this girl's style and smile are killer. Her outfits are insane too!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Rocketfuellers; their conversation apparently gets as wildly inappropriate as ours does at my work. Nice.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
And once again, I picked the Tristan Blairs to wear. For those contemplating investing in the shoes let me just confirm that these shoes are the be-all and end-all. Sexy, comfortable and a 5 inch wedge heel. I would happily wear these for the rest of my life....or until they broke :)
food porn: the delectable starter
Filleto In Crosta: eye fillet of beef, medium rare and served in a bed of Porcini mushrooms
40 degrees celcius at the pub-slash-club. We only lasted a little while (clearly showing our age)
dress and jacket, vintage. shoes, tristan blair. necklace and ring, markets. clutch, ebay.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
I adore all things Romance Was Born...daring to go where other Australian designers have not yet dared to, this showing was all about fun, ferocity and extravagance in the name of fashion. AND I loved every single part of it. As quoted in the press release on the website, Romance Was Born collections are "irrevent and fun loving, fabric and colour combinations inspire their playful outfits where sparkle, texture and bold prints jostle together in a harmonious jamboree of style".
Speaking of said collection: