Monday, October 27, 2008

Yo ho ho and a bottle, or four, of rum....

A while back, one of our friends had a second house-warming/welcome party for his two new housemates and brother's friend. And decided it should be a rum party. Have you tried to do a rum shot? Ick is what I'll leave it at.

Anyway, I was quite psyched to wear this feather headband I had just made (yup, I've become a DIY fiend) and pair it with a pair of lame leggings I had also just bought on ebay. Haha, I laugh in the face of American Apparel retail and shipping costs to Australia, and choose to buy mine off ebay. All for $14 including international postage.

It was a relatively quiet event. For a rum party anyway. But great fun, with all the close friends one could want....



at the boy's place (ignore my crap on the floor)


friends; at the rum party


a re-run of the headband

The headband was also worn to coffee, love it to bits!

white asymm. tee, supre. lame leggings, ebay. booties, colin stuart. suede backpack, vintage. feather headband, DIY. jewellery, assorted.
white long sleeve tee, cotton on men. skinnies, supre. boots, zu. bag, vintage.

No comments:

Site Meter