Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ugly/Beautiful

That's these shoes I picked up in my fave op-shop to a T. They have a ridiculously exaggerated 70's vibe, almost goth-like. Oh so ugly. But I saw something in them at the op-shop and picked them up. Oh, I do love them.

ugly shoes 1




ugly shoes 4



Ahem. Even though I may look like a 70's hey-day reject ;)



Next post (fingers crossed): My new shoe purchases (if they haven't sold out of them between today and tomorrow)

top, cotton on men (its called the beater, haha). skirt, cotton on. shoes, vintage. feather headband, city beach. scarf, DIY city beach.

3 comments:

Cait said...

thanks for the lovely comment :] those are really cool shoes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments (:
I definitely, agree, crazy shoes!

Anika said...

Haha, thanks guys. I'm going to keep styling them to see what works with them and what doesn't :)

Site Meter