Sunday, June 6, 2010

Can we call this an early Christmas present?

My stripper leggings arrived. Finally, a PVC pair I like. I scoured the net for decent ones (Les Chiffoniers = too expensive, Black Milk = only half PVC, Ellery = sold out whilst I stupidly dithered), but about 7 months later had to go for a pair on ebay. Good thing is they were ridiculously cheap. And I love them like a fat kid loves candy :)

Worn to see what they looked like with my other new ebay purchase; a pair of YSL Imperiale heels. These babies are tall! And I love em so. I will be selling my YSL Tribute heels (size 37) as I'm trying to save some money for an upcoming trip and to cover cost of the Imperiale heels. The YSL Tributes have only been worn twice. I will be looking to put them up on shopafricanteaparty very very soon.

Speaking of shopafricanteaparty, more stuff is up for sale. All very decently priced too. If you have any queries about item(s), shoot me an email at anikaboolean@hotmail.com. All items are in Australian dollars....

And because you all rock, I will pick one person who will win a $25 AUD gift voucher to shopafricanteaparty. All you have to do is be a follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post to win. I will select a winner (random number generator) on Wednesday 9 June 21:00 AEST.

Good luck :D

21 comments:

Sweety P said...

I love the leggings! The shoes are killer! :)

Nemerae said...

Cool leggins, but the shoes are.. to die for!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

those leggings are fucking awesome! LOVE.

Anonymous said...

Love the leggings: in the words of Catwoman, they are purrfect.

and of course, I love the heels.

Thanks for the comment!
You're the best!

Seeker said...

OMG those shoes!!!!!
Girl you look just stunning!!

I know I haven't been a good blogger after my mother's loss, but I'm coming back slowly and here am I ;-)

Thank you for staying with me all this time.
Luv
xoxo

Clarity said...

Thanks for the sweet words, A, you make the shyness about being OPEN worthwhile...

Meantime:
It's the sweater skirt! Me like but those shoes are hiiiigh. Please be careful love?

FASHION CHALET said...

I WANT YOUR SHOES gal ;)

I wear an 8 or 8.5 though.. aw.. :(

I've been well, how about you? I so want to visit Australia sometime.


xx

Couture Carrie said...

OMFG those leggings are perfection, darling Anika!
And thanks for a fab giveaway too!

xoxox,
CC

Laetitia said...

Beautiful shoes!!!

xoxoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

Superb stlyish, darling Anika!

Unknown said...

best ever. These look fantastic on you...amazing!!

xx

yiqin; said...

THOSE PANTS ARE SUPER AMAZING.

Tights Lover said...

Woa! I love those leggings! You look great.

thriftylilpixie said...

Love your outfit!

chrisjinkim said...

love this outfit! previous post as well. glad I cam across your blog

ilikestuff said...

Those shoes, my dear, are siiiiick. The pants look awesome but...stuffy to say the least. You better be sure you don't wear them on a hot day!

vint junky said...

Indeedy the leggings are all kinds of incredible. Love!!


xxx

IP Lawyers Melbourne said...

Like your heels..really fancy

ediot said...

some really wonderful photos above. ive posted some photos from the trip now-take care

xx ediot

Anika said...

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, and for entering the comp.

Congrats to The Seeker and good luck to all of you for the next one ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish we had more view those Les Chiffoniers PVC Pants though! :( Will you do more shots with better view of the pants? :) What we got to see was nice, thus the reason I ask! Plus, I can only imagine how sexy they look overall on you! :D I love seeing ladies in those nice sexy pants! ;)

Site Meter