Thursday, June 10, 2010

there's all kinds of magic in the air






pc: studded hearts

Is it wrong that I want every single thing in these pictures?
Chloe Sevigny, you've done it again.

Perfection.

I friggin want those crazy tan wooden platform heels, the flirty short dress, the perfect leather pants, everything!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With respect to the giveaway, thanks to those who entered....

And the winner is......

The Seeker!!

Congratulations gorgeous girl, you've won a $25 AUD voucher to shopafricanteaparty.
To the rest, don't dispair...there'll be another giveaway soonish :)

5 comments:

Seeker said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock!!!
I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!
Thank you so much for this opportunity my darling.
I'm going to check and than I'll e-mail you gorgeous.

Luv

xoxo

ilikestuff said...

This lookbook is stupid-good. I have a serious girlcrush on Chloe Sevigny.

www.janetteria.com said...

I love Chloe!

ediot said...

first of all congrats to the WINNER! yey, and second of all- woowoowow chloe looks so amazing. its insane- the photos are phenomenal and the clothes --me want -me want

Dont you know April Rose? said...

aha we posted about the same thing.. why wouldnt we? the new line is fabulous!
The African Tea Party store is breaking my heart. Im saving for new york bu keep thinking half the things you are selling would look great over there?!?!

April rose
xx

Site Meter