And with that introduction, here's my ring collection. Yes, it's all mine. Yes, I realise the absurdness of owning so many. I do wear them all though. Most are on very high rotation. It's how I let my style out during the work week, when I'm restrained in terms of how funky/fashionable I can dress, given my job.
To be fair, a good handful of the above were gifts. Okay, enough rationalising :)
Let's see. My absolute favourites include:
- the silver snake ring
- the black and silver studded ring (3rd pic)
- the flower rings; I wear three stacked together to create a monster ring
- the gold curvy long 'grasper' ring, and the gold filagree cut-out ring (5th pic)
- the silver turquoise ring
- ..and number one spot goes to the gigantic silver and black flower ring (last pic), its my current obsession!
Which rings do you like?