Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bunny Got Nailed

I saw a wonderful oversize knit with bunny face (ears and all!) by Fairground in a magazine a little while back, and it was instant love. Unfortunately it was not instant gratification as I trawled the internet far and wide [(dot)com, (dot)co(dot)uk, etc] trying to hunt down what I believe to be the most effing fabulously fantastic knit in all of history. I even tried calling the number listed in the magazine to hunt down the cape/wrap, with no luck. It was the wrong number and the American girl on the phone had no clue as to why I was hunting down a 'bunny'!

But no fear, I wasn't giving up that easily. I resolved to head out to some funkier stores to see if they stocked Fairground and to keep calling until I found Fairground's damn number. Obsessive much?

So today, on the one day that I was actually too busy to think about the 'Bunny Got Nailed' wrap by Fairground, I actually stumbled upon it. Accidentally. Fortune? Coincidence? Luck? Whatever it is, I'm ecstatic! Look forward to seeing this baby in a post coming to you soonest.

Another thing to note? Seek out Fairground. You WILL be impressed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
pc: google images

What think you of this fantastically magical wrap?

14 comments:

daisychain said...

that is awesome
and I so wish fairground existed over here...I've never seen or heard of it before.

www.janetteria.com said...

So adorable, haha!

P.S.: ♥Please don’t forget to join the Sporty Knit Tigh-High Socks GIVEAWAY!♥

Good luck!



and P.S. too: I finally bought my Chanel round shape sunnies at etsy and they were cheap - I guess. whole price is $100. :-)

Anonymous said...

HAHA OMG So Cute!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I think I desperately need that magical wrap - it is fabulous!! :)

ilikestuff said...

It's...odd. But cool. Totally a piece worth obsessing over because you know you'll never really see anything like it again. It sort of makes me want to take up knitting!

Unknown said...

i love fairground. i dont own any pieces by them unfortunately but i intend to in the near future!

oddly enough as soon as i saw the pic of this bunny wrap i thought to myself 'this is so anika!' based on the looks you've posted here i'd say you're on to a winner with this one xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous jacket!!

hannah said...

that is so awesome! i want one!

PH said...

oo hoo! fabulous!

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Oh my god I want this right now.
x

Abby said...

ohh I know how good is it, I saw it on Bird Motel and was like Get in my wardrobe!

matching ptown bunnies??

I have 3 Fairground dresses and they are awesomeooo.

hhaha yesss catching up it's like a mythical beast that we cannnot seeee. we should though it would be fun in the sun, if it is a sunny day of course.

x

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Oh they are so adorable.rv

Ezra said...

I am. I enjoy chunky knits, but only if they're comfortable.

Anonymous said...

I really really really want this!!! But everywere I look on every website it says : 'UNAVAILABLE' or 'OUT OF STOCK' ... does anybody know where I can get this Cardigan from ??? pleaseeeeeee helpppppppppppppppp

Site Meter