Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let them feast

....kissing statues, whistling at guys dressed as women during carnival, eating sardines lathered with spices and grilled to perfection, drinking tea in Arabian teahouses, getting drenched in ocean spray, licking roads, making friends with gorgeous flamenco dancing gypsy girls.....

Photobucket
"Gingerbread Houses"

Photobucket
"We come bearing gifts..."

Photobucket
"Swirling Lights on 5th Avenue"

Photobucket
"Welcome to the Masked Ball"

Photobucket
"Mercado"

Photobucket
"The Imitation, it is flattery"

Photobucket
"Splitered architects take one on nigh"

Photobucket
"Roman God adoration"

Photobucket
"Kissing a Stranger"

Photobucket
"The Fortress to solitude"

Photobucket
"Super Mario"

Photobucket
"Masked Light"

Photobucket
"Flamenco di peso"

Photobucket
"Short Street"

Photobucket
"Blistering..."

Photobucket
"Tropicana Melua"

Photobucket
"Abandon all Pretenses"

Photobucket
"Burning of the Sardine"

Photobucket
"Snapshots"

Photobucket
"Beauty, personified"

Photobucket
"Simple Pleasures"

Photobucket
"Sunflower shades"

Photobucket
"By sea we see"

Photobucket
"Technologicality"

Photobucket
"Drag Race '10: Carnival"

Photobucket
"The go go girls"

Photos of me by Stuart
The rest of the photos by me


In response to a query I got, I don't edit my photos. At all. Ever. I should try it.....right?


6 comments:

daisychain said...

Ohh I am so beyond jealous of you.

www.janetteria.com said...

I'm sooo jealous, Honey!

Couture Carrie said...

Hi darling!
I just love all these photos!
Gaudi is my fave architect!

xoxox,
CC

Clarity said...

Amazing architecture, well done on the photographs. You look happy, Anika :)

Now I MUST have the recipes for the scallops and chowder you had - my favourite foods.

Work hard and see you soon ;) Peace, xxx

PH said...

Ah, how cool, and I love the synopsis to start :)

And, no,no, no- I love to see travel pictures unedited. Varnish with your memories instead.

Editing does have its place, though, and with your aesthetic I bet your photoshop work would be great.

It'd be kind of a relaxing way to spend a rainy morning, yeah?--zoning out on your laptop, drinking tea :)

Indy said...

Wow, these pictures are beyond gorgeous. And you have awesome style!

Site Meter