Sunday, March 28, 2010

Girls Night Out

Our girls night out was complimented by lots of laughter, good food, alcohol, and most importantly great friends. We had a ball, and its sure to be a regular feature from now on.

Do you have girls/guys nights?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I spend the weekend shopping at a designer carpark sample sale, trying out a new coffee joint, finding a gorgeous beige trench from witchery, going to the rugby, winning a bet on how much our team would lose by, weight training at the gym, and attending an infamous sunday session for a very good friend's birthday. Phew, I'm knackered. Thank god its a long weekend coming up.

dress, mink pink. blazer, bettina liano. bow brooches, diva and vintage. shoes, urban soul. rings, diva and vintage. watch, gift. suede bag, zara.

10 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

Mmmh so even if my Italian skills shamefully flirt with the None, The first One picture highly gives me envy to talk this so sensuous language in order to impress such an utterly Radiant "BOMBnextDoor-esque" squad Dear Anika !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

daisychain said...

Love your outfit!

I don't really do nights out at all, how lame!

iamronel said...

nice outfit..hype

Ezra said...

those shoulders in that jacket are very nice!
and youre blog is very nice as well ;)

B a la Moda said...

You look very pretty. I am glad to see you back. i do girls night outs once in a while. I used to do it more often though.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

FASHION CHALET said...

Prada? TELL. TELL. :)




xx

Elizabeth Marie said...

DARLING!!!! I miss you!!!

Unknown said...

I do guys night out once in a while. But now, i am still busy to do that thing. =D But i badly need it, for me to reveal my stress. Lol.
Anyways, nice jacket. You're so pretty.

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

Vintage Obsession said...

loving your style :) glad i came across your blog :)

Chloestyle said...

very nice outfits!!!

Kiss

http://chloeandstyle.blogspot.com/

Site Meter