Monday, March 29, 2010

Bunny trails at midnight


Gallivanted around the backyard in this beautiful bunny-eared wrap from Fairground on Sat night, paired with Staple corset and vintage silk shorts. I did get bitten on the arse by a red ant whilst trying to do a cartwheel (and failing....tis tough in this oversize wrap) but its a small price to pay.

I also have another Fairground 'Bunny Got Nailed' wrap....bought for a fellow blogger who then found one in the UK. Does anyone want one? If so, email me. If I hear nothing by Thursday (Australia time), its getting returned. One bunny will do me. Pardon the pun.

17 comments:

MrJeffery said...

love it! so fun.

Dream Sequins said...

So cute. I love you in bunny ears. You need to rock that look more often ;)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I've so badly wanted that wrap, and you have it - and look adorable in it! Love, love!! :)

www.janetteria.com said...

OMG! Adorable! :)



C said...

I have to say that this is a very interesting piece. The bunny looks so cute and the knits look so nice!

Vintage Obsession said...

haha :) so much fun no :) i like:)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love it. xxx

its simple love said...

I love that! I read your post on how you tracked it down. ha ha. I am sure glad you found it! And when you weren't even trying! What are the odds? Anyways, it's a fabulous find.

p.s. Be sure to check out my lovely peruvian feather earring giveaway.

Rachael

Wanderlusting said...

Haha too cute, what a fun look :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! I can't wait for mine to arrive...

L X

Gio Goi football tees said...

So adorable this outfit!

ULY&CASE said...

gorgeous pics!


followed =D
come visit mine
http://fashionisfueledbyobsession.blogspot.com/
xxx

yiqin; said...

OMG SO DAMN CUTE! Can I have it too.

PH said...

love it :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

Love your costume. Cutest bunny around! Happy Easter Days!

Anonymous said...

Love it your a daring chic!

Site Meter