Sunday, March 14, 2010

Okay fine, just a few more...

A 'few' more pictures from our time in Europe....

Photobucket
can't get enough of the diffusion of light, fragmentation and colours in mosaics...

Photobucket

Photobucket
urban warrior in a Roman ruin...

Photobucket
the impressive art on the walls of our hostel in Barcelona

Photobucket
I didn't have any food, but it didn't stop the pigeons from sitting on my shoulder and head (nothing like pigeon love to amp up your ego). They refused to go to Stuart though....

Photobucket
....so he just bought some feed and 'bribed' them

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
stalking a model on Las Ramblas so I could get a shot....pretty sure he noticed ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...wearing my oh-so-cool blue leather leggings amidst Gaudi architecture. Shame they just wouldn't stay up!

Photobucket
some call it grotesque but I adore this fantastic highlight, with all its smooth curves and adornments...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Loch Ness; spot any monsters??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
on the banks of the Seine...

Photobucket
"the thinker"

Photobucket

Photobucket
j'aime des carrousels.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
tis true....none of the distractions we tried work

Photobucket

I want to thank you for all the lovely comments on the last post. As I read them, I realised I'd missed those of you that I regularly "chat to". I promise I'll be visiting your blogs very soon. As soon as I've completed my analysis of a public open space schedule for a structure plan I'm dealing with...


Have a great week!

8 comments:

daisychain said...

yay! thanks for sharing...love love love the pics.

Clarity said...

Beautiful pictures; glad to see you have animal attraction without needing to bribe ;)

You were in London, tsk tsk, missed opportunity, she says wagging a finger.... next time a heads up dear?

Peace, x Welcome back

Unknown said...

Oh wow! These are so great photos. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great workweek. =D



Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

Sharon S said...

Hi my dear-thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures, must bring back some amazing memories for you!!

www.janetteria.com said...

Enjoy this trip, Honey!

PH said...

Can you imagine living near that kind of architecture? Makes you want to live up to it! :)

love lion statues...

paanie said...

what a fantastic trip! it's like i got my own private tour with your pics.

Anika said...

Thanks for the lovely comments guys!

I'm glad I've posted these, its an automatic photoalbum and great memories too :)

Site Meter